Corigdra Corigdra

It doesn't work

Upload the working version, I clicked 'Instructions' and all i got was a semi-purple screen with the music control in the corner. Same thing happened when I clicked on 'Play'.

raeeees responds:

Well that must be your flash player- you need flash player 9, apologies for the inconvenience!

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

Sweet!!

Nice! Very nice, Finally some Cat-girls! you should really make a dating sim with alot of catgirls and dressups and stuff XD

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

ROFLMFAO

Sweet!! that was amazing. i'll never look at the keyboard the same way again. good job!

How to Pass Judgement How to Pass Judgement

wow!

Nice tutorial on how to make it in the portal with flash. I hope this one makes it! good job, i'll be sure to keep these on file when i get into flash. thanks!

packow responds:

IT DID :) YEA!!!!

Star Fire Sim Star Fire Sim

Sweet!

Frigan Right! ananser to my prayers at 2:00 am. Thank you!

this was pretty sweeeet! good work, it was funny and it had ^_^ Hentai ^_^. Definetly make more! like what if raven and starfire are lesbians..... excuse me for abou5 5 mins.

MOHAA Demo MOHAA Demo

just a few things

you cant move, you cant aim at the left munker before the mouse leaves the screen, and there are no alies running by that you can shoot.

otherwise, not bad, not bad at all

machstealth responds:

yeh we will have axis running around and were still trying to figure out how to make it move. remember this is a demo but thanks for your review!

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

AMAZING!

I dont know what else to say, that was so awesome! the graphics were perfect and it was kick ass! ... my god! it is the ultimate flash game...

Dress Up Asuka Dress Up Asuka

Sweetness

that is a great dressup game! and if i can get away from all the pervertedness of what i just said, it is really well done. all it needs is Rei and more music and it would be, quite possibly, perfect!

Lunar Command Lunar Command

sweet!

nice, very nice! good audio and pretty envolving game @_@ i'm addicted!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

GOD DAMN!

You know how to kick ass! this is the best Frank's Adventure ever! i only spotted one bug tho; you have to talk to everyone (almost) before you get to go in the fishing shop. but hell! You gotta shit-load of kick-assness goin on man!