Blue Amoebas Blue Amoebas

Mellow

I like this.. whatever this is. Thats really kool, a longer one, maybe with more amoebas would be sweet. I like the choice of music, very smooth and mellow. Pretty neat stuff, keep it up; I wanna see more of this. [5]

The Big Flakes The Big Flakes

hehehe unexpected

hah, good unexpected death. i liked that, should make more. you're not half bad with it. (more unexpected stuff XD)

Lilium Lilium

kickass

Lilium's a babe! XD lol. pretty darn kickass, love the drawings, now all thats left is to get a party together and burn some shadow! or whatever you had in mind. hope to see more dark and feindish things soon

Corigdra Corigdra

It doesn't work

Upload the working version, I clicked 'Instructions' and all i got was a semi-purple screen with the music control in the corner. Same thing happened when I clicked on 'Play'.

raeeees responds:

Well that must be your flash player- you need flash player 9, apologies for the inconvenience!

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 2

Sweet!!

Nice! Very nice, Finally some Cat-girls! you should really make a dating sim with alot of catgirls and dressups and stuff XD

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

ROFLMFAO

Sweet!! that was amazing. i'll never look at the keyboard the same way again. good job!